MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

Epic

All I have to say is that was all kinds of awesome. To be expected from JohnnyUtah.

30 Halfwit Hero 30 Halfwit Hero

Epic Brilliant!

Epic brilliant movie! I love how the hero looks just like Cloud from Final Fantasy VII. Great take an the video game stereotypes. I was laughing my ass off!

Patrick Patrick

Heh good laugh.

I didn't care much for the ending, but I love the main part of it. Short but funny and it gave me a good laugh.

biblo responds:

tough

ImmorTall ImmorTall

Beautiful...

Truly a beautiful game. I enjoyed how it wasn't so much of a game but more of an interactive story. I enjoyed the deep meaning of it and the underlining moral of the story. Good work.

astrologer astrologer

Awsome.

This is a pretty good game. I enjoyed playing it. Good work.

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

Very Good!

I have to say that I love this Tutorial. It's is very detailed and gives a lot of helpful information. It contains a lot of information but I like how you can go back to the table of contents any time you like and choose what you want to learn. This can help people who already know the basics but might need help in another area. Kudos to you!

Wavechan responds:

:D Thank you for reading and loving it :)

HIghest Peaks, Bluest Seas HIghest Peaks, Bluest Seas

Lovely song!

Thanks for messing me about this song. It really is lovely. I love how you've improved on it from you last work. The title of it is also most fitting. Good work.

Euphorium Euphorium

Great song

I can't remember if I've already reviewed this or not.....

Anyways this is a great song. My all time favorite. I love having it on loop while I'm writing my novel. It help inspires me. Good work.

.:~| V3: Maeror MAC8 July |~:. .:~| V3: Maeror MAC8 July |~:.

Bagpipes = Epic Win.

Dare I say, I'm one of the few people who LOVE bagpipes. I also love this song. Truly wonderful. Well done.