HIghest Peaks, Bluest Seas HIghest Peaks, Bluest Seas

Lovely song!

Thanks for messing me about this song. It really is lovely. I love how you've improved on it from you last work. The title of it is also most fitting. Good work.

Euphorium Euphorium

Great song

I can't remember if I've already reviewed this or not.....

Anyways this is a great song. My all time favorite. I love having it on loop while I'm writing my novel. It help inspires me. Good work.

.:~| V3: Maeror MAC8 July |~:. .:~| V3: Maeror MAC8 July |~:.

Bagpipes = Epic Win.

Dare I say, I'm one of the few people who LOVE bagpipes. I also love this song. Truly wonderful. Well done.

Rose At Nightfall Rose At Nightfall

Nobou Uematsu Would Be Proud.

I love this song. It reminds me so much of "For Those Who Fight Further" from Final Fantasy VII but it's still unique in its own way. I soo won't mind battling some turn based nasties to this music. Its nice to just have it loop over and over again. Good work.

NemesisTheory responds:

now that's a song I know lol!
thanks, I'm glad you liked it :D

Solus- Bratja (Piano Solo) Solus- Bratja (Piano Solo)

Beautiful

I thought I had heard this song before but I couldn't remember where. At first I thought it was from Final Fantasy but then I googled the title and got Full Metal Alchemist. Very well done. It's lovely.

SolusLunes responds:

A-yup. Definitely a FMA song. I like that show.

I do have a piano solo from FF too, if ya look down a bit further. :D

Lost Dreams to a New Beginning Lost Dreams to a New Beginning

I love it and I plan to use it.

I love this song and I plan to use it in my next flash. It's so beautiful and light. The title suits the feel of the music. I can tell that you worked very hard on it. Keep up the good work.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

I did not come up with this title... someone very special did. I'll most certainly look for this piece in your flashes to come :).