ImmorTall ImmorTall

Beautiful...

Truly a beautiful game. I enjoyed how it wasn't so much of a game but more of an interactive story. I enjoyed the deep meaning of it and the underlining moral of the story. Good work.

astrologer astrologer

Awsome.

This is a pretty good game. I enjoyed playing it. Good work.

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

Very Good!

I have to say that I love this Tutorial. It's is very detailed and gives a lot of helpful information. It contains a lot of information but I like how you can go back to the table of contents any time you like and choose what you want to learn. This can help people who already know the basics but might need help in another area. Kudos to you!

Wavechan responds:

:D Thank you for reading and loving it :)

Mic Sketch Mic Sketch

Wish I had a Mic

This seems like it would be a very fun game if only I had a mic to work with it. I'll give you a 7/10 stars for style. You've only gotten lower because not everyone can play this game if they don't have a Microphone. Other then that, good job.

Funny Picture Quiz(fixed) Funny Picture Quiz(fixed)

Eh not bad...

It's not too bad of a quiz. It kind of annoyed me how I had to keep going back and take all of the questions again if i got one wrong. The little cartoons you had where pretty funny though the music makes ones ears bleed.

SgtBigfish responds:

Thats why there is a mute button. You know, to turn the music off?

The Other Quiz The Other Quiz

It's had bugs.

I'm sorry to say that it is still quite buggy as that I cant get past the second "Good Job" after the shooting screen. As for the graphics, it's quite sloppy.

candyapplezero responds:

you have to click where the arrow is pointing, sorry, the bugs will be fixed.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Epic Win!

This game is epic win! There is no real goal but to splatter as much blood as possible. It's fun to just sit and play while you have nothing better to do. Very casual but very fun. I love custom design characters.

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Add an option to lower qualitly please. :3

This seems like a wonderful game and I would love to play further into it but it has a awful tendency to choke up my firefox to the point that I can't even move around anymore. If you could add some sort of option to allow one to change the quality of the game I'm sure that would greatly cut down on some of the lag.

Factory Redux Factory Redux

Good game but glitchy

This looks like a great game but I seem to be faced with a glitch.
Everything was working fine until the second level. When I toggle the switch to send the blocks into their right units, it would work fine at first until they stopped dropping down into the switched units. When you toggle the switch then, they continue on the belt and get trashed.

At first I just though it was me not playing right until it started to work and stopped. This would be a great game once the bugs are fixed.

Vanhal responds:

Wow your right, only happens if you slow the game down though :) Fixed!

PipeTwister PipeTwister

Like Rebux Cube...

I thought it was a little easy at first until I got to the forth level and then I found it like putting back together a Rebux Cube...which I hate. The fact that you had afjlsjflsjfklj slj as your next level text was also a turn off. Not a bad game over all though.

wooltech responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Do you remember which level the names went wrong on? It's working fine for me.