MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

Epic

All I have to say is that was all kinds of awesome. To be expected from JohnnyUtah.

30 Halfwit Hero 30 Halfwit Hero

Epic Brilliant!

Epic brilliant movie! I love how the hero looks just like Cloud from Final Fantasy VII. Great take an the video game stereotypes. I was laughing my ass off!

Patrick Patrick

Heh good laugh.

I didn't care much for the ending, but I love the main part of it. Short but funny and it gave me a good laugh.

biblo responds:

tough

Dark-eve test2 Dark-eve test2

I can't wait to see the finished work

I really can't wait to see the finished work. It looks exciting and from what I have seen in this short little trailer, the graphics will be epic. <3

The Legend Of Shad The Legend Of Shad

Wonderful and cute

I have to say that I very much enjoyed this movie. Since you said it was your first real animation, I was a little worried that it was going to lack in quality and be a complete waste of time but I liked it very much. It is very random but also quite humorous and Shad is just a little cutey. I love his battle with the Block Head and his mad Japanese fighting skills. Very good and I hope you make more short films featuring him again!

The hell are my legs 4 The hell are my legs 4

....

My....I'm still amazed how some things make it pass judgment with out being blamed. Voices were mildly humorous from the fact they where computer generated but that's about it.

Tramptech responds:

Maybe, thats because you are wrong, this is the best flash to ever hit Newgrounds.
The voices were not computer generated, my uncle did them.

Angry Mermaid Angry Mermaid

I enjoyed the animation

I very much enjoyed the animation and the story in general and woudln't mind seeing more of it. I think it gives a strong message on your point of views even if everyone may not agree with. I think it is a very good flash in its own right despite people voting low because the message does not meet their own opinions.

Today's forecast is... Today's forecast is...

Needs More

Animation isn't bad but It really needs more to make it past the portal reviews. Even if it is one of your early flashes it still needs more work and content to be voted through judgment.

Death's Dayjob Death's Dayjob

Not bad...

I found it quite humorous. However the video itself was quite large on my screen (and I have a pretty good size screen) so it made it a little hard to watch in my browser. Also, it was easy to see where you did scene transitions because you just put a colored box layer over top of it so it didn't cover it completely up. As a result it made it look a little sloppy.

Other then that, I enjoyed the story.

eat-at-joes-guy responds:

Yes, sorry about that. As I stated in the description, the original size was too big for Newgrounds, so I did a last minute readjustment so it would fit. I promise I'll fix it in the near future.

The Matrix music vid The Matrix music vid

....

Music is good but...the graphics leaves much to be desired and there is no plot or 'music video' besides a bunch of green text and a stick man going across the screen.